Teak is an IMAP mail client written in php-gtk (gtk+ bindings for php). It's
main goal has been to see what I can do with the php-gtk extension. Currently
it supports multiple IMAP mail servers. I have not looked at supporting
POP3/NNTP though it should be fairly easy given PHP's abilities.
Before asking question please read the Teak FAQ
- July 24th, 2002 Website Update
- Updated the website to reflect how Teak looks at the moment. Version 0.50 should
be out soon and includes database folder support, sending using an external SMTP server
a slightly smarter looking GUI..
- February 21st, 2002 Teak 0.20 Released
- This release includes support for multiple servers, much better config file format,
message parsing fixes, improved MIME type support as well as several smaller features
and many bug fixes. As always it's available from
the sourceforge download page.
- November 30th, 2001 Teak 0.10 Released
- This is the first tarball release. There still plenty left to do but I felt
it was time to make the code more readily available. You can download the tarball
sourceforge download page.